Invest With Impendle
IMPENDLE YOUR INVESTMENT DESTINATION
Invest With Impendle
Explores, identify, track Impendle economic and commercial activities. Harnessing local entrepreneurial attitude. Attracting new and retaining existing businesses
HERE IS WHAT IMPENDLE HAS TO OFFER…
1. An array of extensive roadways comprising a network of provincial, district and local roads within Impendle.
2. Agriculture, hospitality & tourism, and retail sector are among the favourable investment opportunities.
3. Promotion of eco-tourism, cultural tourism and Art and craft market
4. Encouraging & nurturing communities groups savings Stokvel clubs and burial clubs
5. Advancing local retail street vendors & village spaza (tuck) shops entrepreneurship endeavours.
6. There is a substantial local market for agricultural produce and products.
7. There is substantial opportunity for a commercial sector including retail, banking and SMMEs to invest and grow and keep income circulating locally.
8. Impendle continues to expand and improve on telecommunication network coverage ranging from GPRS, 2G(EDGE), 3G (900) HSPA+ and 3G (2100) HSPA+
9. There is the potential for the application of alternative technologies in service supply.
Declaration: Part of information is drawn from Impendle Municipality final IDP review 2016/2017.
Here are some development projects planned and/or commissioned at Impendle!!!
2. Sale of Impendle industrial sites
3. Construction & upgrading of provincial roads P129 and P130
4. Rolling out free USAASA public Wi-Fi programme
6. Impendle Shopping Mall proposal
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENTS AND LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS AT IMPENDLE
Impendle provides access for tourists to travel to and from a portions of the Ukhahlamba Transfrontier Park, a World Heritage Site. Local art and craft market comprising cultural artefacts, craftwork, beadwork, grassweaving is loved by tourists The Loteni and Impendle Nature Reserves and the uMngeni Vlei area, are strategic nature areas contributing to the building of the overall Transfrontier Park product. Impendle has natural beauty out of this world, rich in flora and fauna, the beautiful mountains, rivers, plantation of Protea plant( south African National Flower), natural caves, San rock Art. One of the amazing facts is that Impendle has high bird population numbers. This little town has so much to offer in terms of tourism while conserving our environment. Read More…..